Thursday, April 15, 2010

A VERY sad day for me and my pictures...

As some of you know I am a picture taking loon, I carry my camera with me every where that I go so that I can pull it out at a snap shots notice and start clicking away. This is the normal for me, at every party, sports game, play date, new tablescape, random moments, and this past week with Mike's family visiting Texas to for the first time. Well as I checked my camera this mid-morning I noticed that I had 638 pictures on my camera, knowing this evening is going to be my son's first T-Ball pratice, I wanted to make sure like any good picture taking loon of a mother that I has plenty of room on my camera's memory card for all those pictures I just knew I was going to be taking as he and his new team mates praticed away for the first game on Saturday... so like the normal thing to do, I down loaded the pictures from my camera to my trusty computer. The way things are set up after everything has down loaded with out problems, 'it' auto deletes the pictures from my camera... this is what happened ( or at least seemed to happen) just like every other time I have ever put pictures from my camera on to my computer.... until today I don't know how, why, when, or anything else all I know is that I can NOT find all 638 pictures I down loaded today, the pictures from the ENTIRE family vacay, the birthday party for the little boy across the street, Morgan's family birthday party we had on Monday for him with the grandparents.. NOTHING! I think I feel tears coming on....
 For a mother that scrapbooks as much as I do and is as nuts about photography as much as I am- this is heart breaking to me. It's like the little glimpse of memories that I have taken with my camera have flown away to who knows where and I am sad...
I think I am going to go to bed now and shed a great number of tears for all those lost pictures.....
I know it may sound silly to you, but to me it's a very sad day for me and my pictures....

Moms Affiliate Banner