Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter goodies...

Easter goodies for Daddy... those are the words I kept telling Morgan today as I shopped for Easter 'things' Well, mainly candy and not even for the kids but for Mike and I after the kids go to bed at night LOL... Mean yes, I know...
I am running so behind this year it's shamful to even let anyone know! I normaly have everything bought and just about ready to 'go' by now but for some reason this year I am just now getting things done. ... I think it's just a combo of things from not always being able to find what I am looking for in the stores that I shop at all the time- Walmart, Target, and now Hobby Lobby. To honestly not even knowing until today what I even wanted to get! I choose a light pink table linen, with light blues, purples, and soft yellows and a little bit of light green thrown in for for my center piece.- I will explain it a little better later- I will set everything up Sat. night and I will post pictures then. We will spend Sat. afternoon coloring Easter eggs and I will also spend that time telling the story of Easter to my kids. We are having a simple light Easter dinner here, nothing fancy. Money is tight for now and Easter isn't about the food any ways. We plan on having a fun simple day.....
What do you and your family have planed for Easter this year? I would love to hear about it.


I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Easter =)

Moms Affiliate Banner