Monday, April 19, 2010

Ruidoso, rain, and T-ball... What a week!

What a busy week it has been in the Visser household!!! Some good news- I have found all of those pictures that I lost the other day when I loaded them from the camera to the computer!  YEA! * Happy Dance* I was soooo very excited!
We have had some much needed rain here the last couple of days- I love love love the rain but we were all bummed out when Morgan's first T-Ball game of the season was caned because of it. Here to hoping that this is no rain for the game this coming Saturday! We are excited to watch him play and see how the team plays together. Sooo since I was able to find the 'lost' picture I thought I would share some of them with you.. here is some from our family pictures from our trip to Ruidoso New Mexico..




And here are a couple of picture from Morgan's first T-ball pratice...



I will post pictures of his first game ( when it happens! ) and of his next pratice which is Wen. night...
Well I am signing off for the night! Hope everyone is doing well!

Moms Affiliate Banner