Saturday, April 10, 2010

Another great award!

I have had the wonderful honor of receiving another blog award this one came from Tracyo over at
the daily mom diaries. She has a great blog if you haven't already headed over there to check her out you should! Thank you Tracyo for thinking of me and passing this award on to me!


The rules for this award are pretty cool ( and fun!). I need to tell 10 honest things about myself and pass the award on to 10 more of my favorite bloggers! Again just picking 10 is going to be hard but I promise to get it done... even if I have to ignore house work in order to do so... I promise.. he he
Here is my list of 10:

  1. I want to be June Cleaver... dresses and all with a lot of Martha Stewart thrown in. - The clean perfect house, the clothes, even down to the shoes.

  2. I would love to take photography classes and become a pro but I am scared that I couldn't 'hack it'.

  3. I hate house work so much that I let it build up to the point that it takes me days to get it back in order- it's pretty much the ONLY thing hubbs and I have ever been in a 'fight' about.

  4. I leave everything until the last minute, not on purpose it just seems to always work out that way and then I stress wbout getting it all done.

  5. I want to have a tummy tuck and my boobs done and yes, bigger would be okay with me.. After having kids I have inflated and deflated in all the wrong places...

  6. I regret not taking the time to get to know my mother better when I was in my late teens....because now she is gone. All the wonderful memories in the world are still not as great as a hug from her.

  7. I would love to have a home with French antique decor...after the kids are 'gone'

  8. I fall very short of being a supermom but I want to be one so badly that I am secertly jealous of those that are.

  9. I want to live with the Amish for a summer and learn all about 'them'.
  10. I wish I could sing... I mean really belt it out like Reba does.
Here is the list of blogger that I am passing this great award on to:
  1. deb shere
  2. diapers and dandelions
  3. grinning hippie
  4. la mamma blog
  5. maxwell designs blog
  6. newly woodwards
  7. romantic home
  8. poka dot mel
  9. punk scrapper
  10. confessions of a plate addict
I hope that those whom I have passed this award on too enjoy it as much as I do!
Thank you again to Tracyo for the award!!

Moms Affiliate Banner