Thursday, April 8, 2010

My first Blog award!

First off I want to start out by sending a big HUGE thank you to Cheryl  over at bootsinthedoorway for my very first blog award!
Thank you for thinking of me...

My first blog award! * sing with me now* ....I'm so excited, I just can't hide it.....
PhotobucketThe rules state that I need to pass this award on to 12 blogs that I follow... trimming it down to just 12 is going to be really hard... BUT I promise to do it! =)
 Here are the 12 that I have choose:
  1. aroundmycrazyworld
  2. the-winfields-7
  3. thetablescaper
  4. thepreciouswillow
  5. themommiesnetwork
  6. thedailymomdiaries
  7. suziqhomemaker
  8. donna-sugarspicesouthernlife
  9. stmpnshellsworld
  10. jessicawarrick
  11. phillipsstory
  12. lou-lala
Those are the 12 that I have choose.....
Again Thank you Cheryl for the award!

Moms Affiliate Banner