Thursday, November 25, 2010

HAPPPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

Wow was the last time I posted really November 15?! Holy Moly!
Well first off-
HAPPPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! everyone!!
 I LOVE Thanksgiving! I love watching my hubby- YES, MY HUBBY deep fry the turkey and cook the rest of dinner for all of us. I bake the pies the night before and do as much prep work as I can. It's the cleaning the house that I don't like! LOL But it has to be done right? Well my Hubby says so anyways! LOL
This year on Turkey day also happens to be my baby sisters Birthday!! She is turning 23 this year. I am so proud of her and who she has become. I know Mom would be proud of her too. So a big huge HAPPY Birthday to her!!!

This year we are hosting friends at our home and we are excited to have them here with us. I wish we had room for many many more! Once we build our dream home Look out! It's going to be a party! I will be inviting everyone in town! lol but shhhh don't tell my hubby he is always the one cooking and he may not be to thrilled with that!

As with the keeping of the day, these are some of the things that I am thankful for:

  1. My faith in God, because with out him I am nothing and never will be. For it is through his grace, love, and forgivness that I am here.
  2. My family, both those that live with me in my home and those that do not, with out the love and forgivness of my loved ones through out the years I would not be the woman that I am today- flawed but very loved.
  3. That I have a place to call a home, not just a house. For the love that flows through here each and everyday and I am thankful to be a part of it.
  4. For my clients! I am just starting out and I am thankful to those that have given me the honor of shooting their families and events
  5. My horse! Of COURSE! LOL With out Fanci my life would have been such a mess, there were many moments in my life growing up that I spent in the barn just talking to her trying to figure out life as a teenager.
  6. For my friends near and far, there are many people that have come and gone through out my life and each one has heloed to make me the person that I am today. But I am most thankful for those friends that have been with me though-out the years and have stuck by me through thick and thin.
  7. For my new friends, I am not always the eaisest person in the world, I forget everything and have to be told a million time before I remember anything, but thank you for hanging in there with me!
For these are just some of the things that I am thankful for, there are so many others but time is tight and there is just to many to list. I have been very blessed in my life and if I was to be called away 'home' today I could go happy.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Moms Affiliate Banner