Saturday, November 27, 2010

Did you go out on BF?

Hi Everyone!
 So the question I have been asked a lot today by friends is if I ventured out on Black Firday or not and well the answer to that question would be....
 OF COURSE!!!
 LOL I am one of those crazy people that love black friday and I love the 'hunt' for those awesome deals and bargains.
 This year ( like every other year ) I went on the hunt with some great friends, between the three of us we were able to get pretty much everything that we were wanted there were a couple of things that we were unable to get but that was because the store didn't have it in stock. 
Did you venture out on Black Friday? Or did you stay home and have left overs?
I also got the wonderful chance to shoot an amazing and fun family on Black Friday, they were a lot of fun and I was honored to be their photographer.
 for those of you that are photographers out there - here is a great giveaway going on now over at ...
paint the moon go check it out.

Moms Affiliate Banner